I had a dream the other night that it was the new year already..it was weird and so vivid that I woke up and was thinking it was January 1st, not September 1st, for a good, long five minutes. In those five minutes, I was great concerned that I didn’t get through all my goals for the year!
Since it’s well over half of the year, I thought I would do a quick check in on my new year’s resolutions:
1. Run one Race a month. So far so good! I just need to get one in before the end of September and I’ll be on track!
2. And 13 races in 2013. I’m up to 12 right now…I should be good!
3. Keep track of all my miles this year. Yeah….I kinda stopped back in March or April…and I don’t feel bad. Cause frankly I don’t care!
Volunteer at a race. CHECK! I volunteered at the Leadville 100
Do a full marathon. YAY! Check!
6. Add 5 more 14er’s to my list. I’ve added one so far…I didn’t think 5 would be a big deal…turns out it kinda hard to get to the mountains this summer. And I’m afraid that 14er season might be nearly over, if it’s not already. 😦
7. Meet at least two more bloggers! Um… no…. Who wants to come meet me!?!
8. Graduate from NPTI! CHECK! And I wanted to get Honors, which I did and I wanted to get a job as a Certified Personal Trainer…CHECK!
9. MOVE! Not yet…I want to live by myself sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (do you get the point yet) bad! But the finances just don’t see that right now.
I want to knock off a few more states. CHECK! Three more states!
11. Write a sponsor letter. I haven’t don’t this yet. We’ll see. I’m working on a few other projects at the moment….
I feel like I’m doing pretty well. I’m pretty satisfied with the way this year is going!
YOUR TURN: How about you all? Are you accomplishing your new years resolutions? Or are you taking full advantage of the last three months of the year to cross a few more things off??